Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I get someone to replicate a discontinued perfume?

Hi. My favorite perfume was discontinued and there's nothing else I really love. I was wondering where can I get someone to recreate this discontinued perfume? Thanks in advance.Where can I get someone to replicate a discontinued perfume?
I make bath and body products and I so happen to make perfumes. I can find duplicates of most perfumes out there, I make roll-ons, lotions, sprays, you name it. You can contact me via email with the name of the perfume and I will let you know if I can make it and I will send you a sample and a price.Where can I get someone to replicate a discontinued perfume?
Try ebay.
If you travel look in the ';Duty free'; shops in airports in out of the way places. My wife found her favorite scent in the duty free in Curacao years after the U.S. markets had sold out.


(Actually I found it,and got to be the hero that day.)
don't use the rest of the perfume that you have and go to a perfume shop and have them take a look at it and mix all the sents and maybe get the same similar sent or maybe even a better sent.


or contact the brand that made the perfume and hav people sign a petition (however its spelled) and get it to be sold in stores again.
While most of the above have mentioned eBay and bath and body works as a source, I have not seen what I can offer to you, though a little pricey. If by some chance you can get to France, yes France. Seek out ';The Nose';. She works in an upscale Mall if I remember correctly. It is said that she can duplicate any scent. She may even know the scent and brand if you are completely out of it.
Write to the company.
You could try ebay or kijiji.com....
http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/index.鈥?/a>





You can still get some discontinued perfurmes here.
you can go online or call the cops i dont really kow
Try your nearest dollar store.





(^o^)
uggh clinique simply (whimper) unless you have big bucks and want to create a new perfume, your best bet would be a place like ';the body shop'; that has perfume scents that u can mix, but there is no guarantee that u can decipher the scents yourself. I am going to try to find my perfume on ebay.
sometimes in the mall, they have these places call perfume oil or something like that. You can always take a sample there and see if they can make an oil mix that smells like that or sometimes they have some that are already mixed to smell like perfumes. Or you never know you could go and make your own scent and love it.
There is/was a perfume shop in the riverfront walks in New Orleans. They have all of the oils to make any scent and also do lotions etc.
This happened to me with 2 of my favorite perfumes ... and it is frustrating.





I found my discontinued perfum on ebay.





Check ebay out for your discontinued perfume.
I have the same problem. My favorite is Vivid Perfume and it is discontinued. You might be able to order some from the Internet. We got some of my discontinued perfume for a year after it wasn't in the stores anymore
Try using some essential oils to create a similar


fragrance.There are web sites that help recreate scents.


Good luck.
Replicating it may be difficult - unless it's a name brand, where you can buy a knock-off.





Instead, start searching EBay regularly and buy sealed bottles. You'll be amazed to see what's there.





Set up a ';Saved Search' that will notify you by e-mail wherever this item is listed.
you can try the brand PARFUMS DE COEUR they make a lot of copys of original brands of perfume,maybe they make it...
What kind is it?





Have u tried looking for it online, like on ebay or amazon. They have to have it somewhere...go to yahoo and google shopping and look for it
not suer if they still do this but try perfumania http://www.perfumania.com


search for a location close to you and give them a call-they may even have the discontinued scent in a smaller size





hope this helps
Perhaps try Firmenich. Its where my friend works, they're a perfume maker for many major brands.
I've been looking for Polemic! by Succes de Paris for years now. No luck. I'm going to try to find another perfume that smells similar with the same components. Never know.
In Salt Lake City , Utah, at the University Pharmacy is a man by the name of Richard. He is a compounder, and if you have a bit of your favorite perfume left, Richard will have his team break it down and he'll probably be able to duplicate it for you.


So Google: University Pharmacy, Salt Lake City, Utah. It's on 2nt South, I believe, and call Richard. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
a chemist
I would go on eBay or contact the maker they might give a reference to were the shipped the product to, or it could show up in those discount stores.
Try Ebay.com. They have lots of different discontinued perfume on there. Mostly from estates.





Best of luck.
You can try ebay or I'd suggest a custom perfumer. There seem to be a lot on the West Coast. Be aware that custom scents aren't going to be cheap - anywhere from $75 to $2000.
im sure some one stole it. find a replacement
You could contact the company for the formula. If they no longer want to make it, they wouldn't mind anyone making money from it. But, of course, they might charge for the formula. Money is money.
wow,i love your question


if they discontinued it and you are an average client, why did they put it off the market in the first place?if people like this perfume


why don't ask them if they do it by order?
We can easily duplicate any scent you desire. Problem is, it would cost us to do it. You would have to purchase approximately $3,000.00 USD worth for it to be worth our while.

No comments:

Post a Comment