Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i make fragrances/perfume stay on me longer?

I have a lot of perfumes, but they don't stay on me long enough, and i often think that no one can smell them on me. What perfumes stay on longer and how do i get them to smell good throughout the day on me? I like cool, fresh smelling, but sweet scents, so any idea of fragrences that last long would be great. Thanks.How do i make fragrances/perfume stay on me longer?
i dont know of any long lasting perfumes, but you can try layering the scent. most perfumes have matching lotions, creams, shower gels, etc. i.e., you could use the shower gel, then put on the lotion when you get out of the shower, then put the perfume on. bath and body works has a perfume for almost all of their scents, and every scent has a TON of different forms (body scrubs, shimmer lotion, body butter, etc.), so you could go there to get a perfume to layerHow do i make fragrances/perfume stay on me longer?
ihave always heard you are suppose to layer it... my favorite is longing.....ummmmm longing comes in body wash, lotion and perfume....using the 3 steps is suppose to make the smell last....it really does work...i have tried it myself!!! good luck!
they last longer than you think, its just that after smelling them for a while, you become desensitized to them. Ever smelled someone who reaked of perfume, like they didn't know they had way way to much on?





My wife puts her perfume on herskin directly, (it takes longer to pass through the clothes) butdon't use more whatever you do.


and of course, the quality of the perfume hasa bearing .


cheap wal-mart perfume isn't gonna last aslong as a more expensive brand .
I heard this tip from one of the best in the biz.....apply a tiny tiny dab of vasoline to your wrist or neck. Then apply the fragrance on top, it will cling to the vasoline and take longer to go into your skin, and will last twice as long! No matter what fragrance you are wearing! :)





10 pts best answer for me? :)
I have heard when you spray it on don't rub it. That breaks the molecule. Put on BEFORE you get dressed so it is on skin, not clothes. You have to test them bc they smell different on eveybody bc of chemistry.
french white musk stays on long and their other fragrances stay on too if you want them to stay on longer in the winter wear a sweater and put the perfume on a shirt under the sweater right after it is ironed in the summer spray it on your wrists and neck and maybe spritz some cotton balls then put them in your pockets to rub on your skin when you think it is wearing off
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment