Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume out there for a 25 year old female.?

I only have one type of perfume and I;ve had it for years. Yes it is the vanilla fields everybody loved back in the day. I was wondering what is the most popular now and days. I have a walmart, zellers and sears so I am short of store selections. Thank you in advance.What is the best perfume out there for a 25 year old female.?
i love jennifer lopez's still. also victorias secret very sexy 1 and 2 r great. curve for women smells rele good too!What is the best perfume out there for a 25 year old female.?
Try the N.5 Chanel perfume. (The one w/ Nicole Kidman on the advertisment) It's on the back of almost every magazine in the world...lol. Oooh, yahh know what? I love the Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel also! But my fave fave fave is Nina by Nina Ricci. OMG THATS THE BEST SMELL EVER!! You can get a free sample on the website.





http://www.nina-parfum.com/US/marketing_鈥?/a>
I wear clinique happy, but I am not sure what zellers is, and I don't think sears sells it. Does sears have cosmetic counters? I suggest you go there and smell different perfumes- the clinicians there will be more than happy to assist you in finding a scent.





Don't worry about what's popular or not- who wants to smell like everyone else? If you smell something you like, go for it. You'll know if you smell something ';too old'; for you, if that's your concern. There are so many perfumes out now, you're bound to find something you like.
Ralph Lauren's Romance. Smells so good and men love it.
the best perfume 4 your age is..pleasures
Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, DKNY, they have delightful scents.
I like curve for women. The kind in the pink bottle is my favorite. I forget what it's called. You can get it at walmart for pretty cheap. There are a few others too that Curve makes, they are all pretty nice. And as much as I hate to say it, I like the first Britney Spears one too. I don't really use it anymore, but it does smell nice.
the original gucci. or vera wang princess... or sand and sable
Oh, well there's this really great smelling one called Diamonds by Emporio Armani.


It's really worth the money!
very sexy-victorias secret


cool water


curious-britney spears
well, i love ralph lauren and princess by vera wang. just go to walmart and sniff some things!
If you like vanilla scents, try Burberry Brit. They sell at walmart. I'm 29 and it's by far my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment