Thursday, December 24, 2009

Please name any best perfumes for men?

Well, it's usually called cologne...but, believe it or not, Mary Kay has one called Domain and it's grrrreat!Please name any best perfumes for men?
Arber Eau de Toilette


ADD SOME SPICE Named after the imposing Bavarian mountain, Arber is a clean, woody fragrance with spicy, citrus notes of elemi and sandalwood.Please name any best perfumes for men?
Weekend - Burberry's





It's awesome...
Burberry weekend, halston h12
Swiss Army is Hot
Perry Ellis- Man and Joop. I love these on my Hubby.
Hugo boss


English leather


solo


gravity
Giorgio Armani and Drakkar Noir
I love the way Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch's Fierce smells on my husband. Plus, they don't test their products on animals..so thats a huge plus for me :)
armani mania, and my all time favourite-issey miyake

No comments:

Post a Comment