Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know of a good smelling body wash for women that actually stays on you like perfume?

My husband uses old spice body wash and it smells so good. His deoderant does too. I just wish I could find something so I can smell nice for him like he does for me.Does anyone know of a good smelling body wash for women that actually stays on you like perfume?
I think that it has a lot to do with how products and your skin react. I know that scents really tend to stick to my body, skin and hair. And the last time that I picked up a new scent deodorant, my boyfriend kept asking me what that good smell was until I announced it was coming from under my arms... I guess it's good to know I don't stink, right?





But my favorite body wash is by Softsoap (less than $5USD) and it's Pomegranate and Mango. It smells terrific and does stick to my skin. My other suggestions would be to pick up the body wash scent of your favorite perfume and try that.Does anyone know of a good smelling body wash for women that actually stays on you like perfume?
victoria secret...body by victoria.....awsome..
Sadly I have never come across a body wash that lasts after your out of the shower. I don't think that there meant to either. It's just a wash for men that lasts because they tend to start smelling faster during the day than we do. Those are deoderant body washes like old spice, axe etc.


Do you wear perfume? That might be something special. Take him with you to choose one that you both like.
vitabath. it's wonderful. i like the green one best.
at bath and body works there is this body wash that is in a white can and is called instant foam. it comes out like a clear, thick gel, then when exposed to the air immideatly turns white like suds. i smells so good, and even has some glitter in it to make you sparkle and shine and everyone always comments me on the smell...i also use perfume and hair care products that smell good, an people love them. you can also chew a good smelling kind of gum like trident splash...yumm!!
Hit the mall - or search on line for your favorite scent and it's matching wash, and cream. I love Burberry Brit red, my husband got me the whole set (it lasts).





Also the fyi line from Arbonne has a line with three scents


with a shower gel, body butter and then a spray.


Not expensive and the products are all 100% natural


(so the perfume scent won't dry our your skin)!
bath and body works makes a soap and lotion





It is coconut and cucumber mix....I love it.. My girlfriends are always use it and steal it when they come over.
Well i use Dove cucumber and green tea body wash...the cucmber makes your skin soft and the green tea keeps your skin naturally healthy...but that's just my perspective...try Olay...or Dove...





P.S. the Dove cucumber green tea smells great and lasts for quite a long time...
Dove last so long. A friend of mine used it and when we were in soccer practice you could still smell her. I personally don't like it because it was to much but it did last a long time. I sometimes use in the shower lotion. Caress makes a pretty good one! Hope this helps!
Caress Tahitian Renewal bodywash smells amazing and it lasts a little bit too. It smells like a super sweet smoothie (:
well i use Caress which comes in a variety of smells but yea a lot of perfume u buy at the mall will have a body wash to go with my mother i no gets body washes with her perfumes
most perfumes you buy in the mall have body wash that comes in a set. you can try looking for one there..it helps the smell of the perfume last longer. Pleasures is really pretty.
You can find soap and body lotion like your perfume.


I recommend you to find a soap, rather than body wash, because it stays longer on your skin. Then you can put on the body lotion, and then your perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment