Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do you recommend for a fruity, not floral, daytime perfume?

I'm a 22 year old beach babe, I'm talking the convertible and the 9 month out of the year bikini tan but I need perfume that works for the office (I'm in sales) as well when I'm out with friends. I don't mind spending a little extra money for good quality. Any suggestions?What do you recommend for a fruity, not floral, daytime perfume?
You could wear ';Aromatics Elixir'; from Clinique. It's wonderful. I wear it in Summer especially, it's very fresh and not too sweet. The small bottle is $20 only (but very small: .36 oz.). For this price, you can try it.





http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>What do you recommend for a fruity, not floral, daytime perfume?
1. Ed Hardy Women - Love Kills Slowly (smells like delicious strawberries and melon!)





2. Anything by escada..... like Sunset Heat, Pacific Paradise, or Rockin' Rio! They're all fruity, fresh and summery! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment