Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a really fresh just out of the shower smelling perfume?

I have worn Amazing Grace and Pure Grace by Philosophy


and love them both, but they do not last anytime on my skin. They are too expensive to go through as fast as have been going through them. I am looking for a perfume that smells really soapy and a little powdery. I want something that smells shower fresh. I am obsessed with taking showers and being clean, and I want the clean shower fresh smell all day. If any of you like this kind of scent, what would be your recommendation? I really appreciate your help!!


What is a really fresh just out of the shower smelling perfume?
try the new dove body sprays, I think they sell them by the deoderants. theres lemongrass and cool cucumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment