Monday, December 28, 2009

Are perfumes ';men catchers';, to men (and women)does the scent of a woman turn you on?';?

lol, regarding a previous question,a woman said for me to take a shower rather than put on ';smelly guy cathers';LMAO





So is it tru does the scent of a woman turn you on?








same to women does the scent of a guy turn you on? or attract youAre perfumes ';men catchers';, to men (and women)does the scent of a woman turn you on?';?
its a double edged sword, a women in a nice smelling perfume is ALWAYS a turn on but if you get to the stage where you are kissing her neck the taste of it makes you gag!Are perfumes ';men catchers';, to men (and women)does the scent of a woman turn you on?';?
Oh yes. I've had both men's colognes and natural scents draw me to them more than I would have been otherwise, and vice versa. I went through a period where I enjoyed wearing men's colognes that I liked when I went out. Guess what? Women at the bar told me how great I smelled and I realized with amusement that they were much friendlier, and touchy-feely with me then they were when I wore perfume. I'm straight, but it was interesting as I truly don't believe they realized they were doing it.
Ii'm a guy and i think that if the girl's already good looking then it works. But if the girls just average or less on looks, it doesn't really help.
Yes.. Natural pheromones for me too...
It attracts attention if it's in modest amounts (and I do mean modest, not whirlwind-ful of it (e.g. a direct spray on the neck) ).





The most perfume has done to me is make me find a woman attractive (depending on the scent of course).





I wouldn't say it turns me on, that would take a different set of buttons.
A Light touch of a Light smelling perfume is nice. If I can taste you coming then no way.
I love the scent of a woman AND Channel no..5.
the scent of a woman turns me on but with men, not so much...
Oh wow! I love men scents!!


I even found myself standing far too close to a stranger in the sandwich shop because I needed to smell more of his aftershave!





I love fresh scented perfume, so I wear it all the time.


I would be interested to see what guys think of girls in perfume... whether they like it, or if they think the girl is trying to attract them like your previous woman said!!





I hope some guys answer your Q !





:o)
Two words. Natural pheromones.
A guy's scent can deff attract me or make me go in the different direction lol.
Consciously, no, but who knows what happens unconsciously? Artificial perfumes, again, not so far as i know, but maybe subliminally.
Heck yeah!!! There's this guy at school and he smells so good!!!! I swear I could get high on his scent!!! I sit next to him in math and ..... MMMMM!!!
I knew a girl who had perfume that smelled like cake and it turned me on so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment