Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I make my perfume last throughout the day?

I got ';Live Luxe'; by JLo, and I love the smell. The only problem with it is that when I put it on, I feel as though it lasts for only a few minutes. Is there any place that I can apply it so that the smell lasts longer? I want it so that if I walk past someone, he/ she will smell it (without being suffocated, of course). Thanks.How can I make my perfume last throughout the day?
put it in places that persperate ( or get a little hot)


like behind you knees, in between you cleavage and behind you ears...you can also put it in you hair because hair holds fragrance longer.





i like to pout it three squirts in three places...





1. behind my knees because heats rises and so does the fragerance.





2. in my hair because it last a pretty long time......





3. on the front of my shirt....just beacuse.How can I make my perfume last throughout the day?
I got that same problem. The thing here is that maybe you don't feel it after those five mins because you get used to the fragrance. I usually apply my perfume on in the morning to go to work and at nigt when I'm at school, my friends still tell me that I smell good
Normally perfume last, but u can't smell it. I noramlly spray a little on my clothes when they are in the dry and spray a light mist on ma clothes in the morning when i get ready to leave and i put a little behind my ear and on my wrist, it normally last, but look check out this website...http://www.ehow.com/how_2034360_make-per鈥?/a>
If you apply petrolium (sp) jelly on your pulse points then apply the perfume, it is a sure fire way to make the scent last all night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment