Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I lessen the smell of my perfume?

I put on too much. Is there a fast way I can get rid of it?How can I lessen the smell of my perfume?
wash your skinHow can I lessen the smell of my perfume?
wet rag rub on spot%26gt; it dilutes it.
Rub a scentless lotion (such as E45) on where you sprayed it, it dulls the strong smell and gives you soft skin!!





Hope this helps


xxxxx
wash it off
go wash it under the tap
You always could not spray the perfume directly onto you're skin... Just spray it up in the air or in front of you, and walk into it... Works like a charm! Plus, the scent is greatly lessened. Good Luck! =]
spray vinegar over it!!
put another nice smelling perfume on or change tops or jacket or something! trust me i have done that b4!





hope it helps!
You can swab your skin with rubbing alcohol where you sprayed it. That scent is strong, but it dissipates quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment