Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I apply perfume so that it doesn't smell strong?

I want it to only give a faint smell if someone is sitting very close to me or if I happen to run by and the breeze I make from running leaves a whiff of the perfume. I dont want people to smell it if they aren't sitting that close to me.How do I apply perfume so that it doesn't smell strong?
spray, count to 5 and walk through were you sprayed itHow do I apply perfume so that it doesn't smell strong?
If you have long hair, apply your perfume to the back of your neck. When you are sitting next to someone your hair will keep the scent somewhat hidden. When you are moving the air will blow through your hair and people should be able to smell you.





It goes without saying that too much of anything is not a good thing. Depending on what perfume you are wearing, apply sparingly.





For example, if I was a lady I wouldn't apply the same amount of Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Light Blue as if I was wearing, say, a Escada perfume. One is much stronger than the other. Hope this helps :)





- Mark





www.scential.com
spray then walk into it

No comments:

Post a Comment