Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I tell my friend she wears too much perfume?

I honestly think she sprays half the bottle everyday. I smells great, but she uses entirely too much at one time. My throat gets irritated and i sneeze non stop. I am not the only one who feels this way, our co workers say the same thing. When it comes to perfume, a little goes a long way.How do I tell my friend she wears too much perfume?
well its not a bad thing.


and i doubt you'll hurt her feelings that bad...


just tell her straight out :)


or say ';wow! you smell a great, but just tone it down a bit'; and smile or laugh or something. well not a rude laugh, but a friendly one.


lol.How do I tell my friend she wears too much perfume?
give her another kind of perfume as a gift, one that doesn't cause you as many problems. Or just tell her you are allergic to it. ';hey, that perfume smells good, but it's got me sneezing like crazy . . .';
tell her in hints say: ';isn't it annoying when people wear too much perfume.


if she doesn't take the hint, tell her that her perfume smells great but your getting really bad allergic reactions.
Give her your advice and let her know that her perfume bothers you when she sprays a lot .. she might listen to you and stop doing that :)
exaggerate the sneezing around her
straight up tell her. if you're a good friend thats your only option.
tell her


soooo easy
just tell her
i would say.... ';hey (insert name here), i think that you are putting on too much perfume, and its straight up killing me';... haha, if she is ur friend.. just tell her!
say ur perfume is a bit strong u shouldnt put on as much!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment