Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of perfume should I buy?

I want to try something new. My tastes run more toward the fruity and sweet, rather than floral or musky. My current favorites are Britney Spears ';Fantasy'; and Christina Aguilera ';Inspire.'; Any other suggestions? What kind of perfume should I buy?
Try any of the following and you will not be disappointed, especially Dior Midnight Poison:


Dior Midnight Poison 鈥?the name and the scent are simply amazing. I love when my wife wears it. It is very sexy and sophisticated scent. Also Davidoff Cool Water is very nice buy more common than Midnight Poison. Another good perfume is Burberry Brit and Armani Mania Femme.





MartinWhat kind of perfume should I buy?
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>


i love it!!! it is so good a cheap :)
DKNY's Be Delicious


I love that perfume. It's perfect for you since you are looking for fruity and sweet


It's apple scented
Britney Spears-Curious


Sounds fruity but OMG IT SMELLS LIKE RIGHTEOUSNESS!! It's one that I get compliments on every time I wear it, and it lasts forever...you will never want to wash your clothes again lol
Burberry perfume when I first wore it I got GREAT comments from everyone even the cutie I was crushing on!!
I bought my girlfriend ';Aquolina Pink Sugar,';





MAN that smells good....I mean I kiss her neck all the time cuz of her smell..

No comments:

Post a Comment