Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfumes were hot in 1975-1978?

I am working on a manuscript. I need the name of a perfume that was known to drive men crazy, and made their girlfriends and wives irresistable when they wore it. Can any of you ladies out there help me out with thisWhat perfumes were hot in 1975-1978?
Popular perfumes back then were:





Shalamar


Chanel Number 5


Aviance


Charlie


Love's Baby SoftWhat perfumes were hot in 1975-1978?
I remember so much that decade .


the name was CHARLIE it drove man wild.
they didnt have perfume back then i think, they all smelled
I think they are all pretty gross however I believe chanel was popular in the seventies ...oh and charlie...


and whatever the ';I can bring home the bacon'; perfume was..
Chanel No. 2
My mom wore a lot of Charlie back then.
Emeraude, Jean Nate, and egads English Leather.





Patchouli is still hot!





You know, I think these scents are ALL still around! Smell them for yourself at a store near you.
I wore Babe. People liked Musk, too. Yup, Shalimar was a good one.
Love's Baby Soft
Cachet - was supposed to smell different on each woman.


Geminesse - spicy and wonderful.


Avon's Hawaiian Ginger.


Wind Song - ';Your Wind Song stays on my mind . . .';
I dunno about perfumes, but I do remember colognes, like Brut and Hai Karate.
Charlie and Opium.





Both were very popular and very strong smelling!
i would go with one of the chanel brands. its a classic
My mom always wore Estee Lauder Youth Dew
Halston, Opium
Stick with Chanel #5 everybody knows it.
Windsong for women and Sweet Honesty for teen girls.
Well back in 75-78 I was in high shcool and the most favorite of most peopel was Charlie......and Tabu
Oscar de Lorente'





Lair Du Temps





Jene Nate
Shalimar and Chanel No. 5 were what the more afluent women wore.


Teenagers wore Love's Baby Soft or L'eau d'Temps
avon
Let's see, I was young, but I remember Love's Baby Soft,


Windsong, and Chanel #5

No comments:

Post a Comment