Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does it smell like the perfume is burning?

I love the smell of my perfume and once in awhile I'll spritz the interior of my car. As of late, after spraying the perfume there's a burning odor that comes through the vent. It's not a pleasant smell, but it's never done that before. Is there something wrong with my air filter? Or is there something else I should be checking out?





My car doesn't smell like the perfume any more... :(Why does it smell like the perfume is burning?
the perfume has nothing to do with odor. there may be some wires that may be burning inside the air vents i would have it checked out by your mechanicWhy does it smell like the perfume is burning?
Sounds like you had climate control set to re-circulate and the perfume got sucked into the system. It then got hot, and what you smell is the result. Over time this will go away. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment