Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?

I want a perfume that will gain me alot of attention and make me smell extra extra extra good! Which one should I get?What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel or Vera Wang Princess.What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
Depending on your age, wether you want to smell like a 30yr old woman, or a 16 yr old, it is hard to say.


I am in my teens and i love britney spears' perfumes, as unclassy as they sound considering their creator they smell very hip and fresh. and Kenzo flower is also a great one for spring days!
moschus wild love perfume oil, by nerval - if you can find it.
Princess by Vera Wang


Paradise by Estee Lauder


Hypnose by Lancome


Chane Chance by Chanel


Miss Dior Cherie by Dior


Delicious Night by DNKY


Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Jadore by Dior
i ALWAYS got tons of compliments when i wear estee lauder - beyond paradise or estee lauder - pleasures intense. and they both are very inexpensive compared to a lot of other great perfumes.
I agree that Burberry Brit smells like vanilla mixed with spiced tea mixed with hot sex. Marc Jacob's Daisy smells WONDERFUL too, more appropriate for summer, while the Brit is a winter type smell.
Dolce %26amp; Gabbana's ';Light Blue'; for summer


Victoria's Secret's ';Amber'; for fall/winter





But now you'll be all sieistunterie!
Estee Lauder's Pleasures or Marks and Spencer's Florentina! Both smell ';womanly';.
i recently just smelled the new Paris Hilton one and what smells pretty good. not tooo strong but its good....


should see if you like it
Lancome Hypnose


Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom, Velvet Tuberose, or Wild Honeysuckle


Escada Sunset Heat





One thing I did once in the summer was I had a little bottle of lemon essential oil that was from a school project-I just put a dab on pulse points, and everyone was saying how good I smelled! I don't recommend it because many essential oils should not go on the skin, however lemon is very nice.
my boyfriend got me paris hilton when it was 90 dollars. lol now it is 20 or 30. I love it!!!!! It's thhe best thing EVER!!!!!!!


if u r trying to impress a special someone i would say Paris Hilton or Coco Chanel
It depends on the weather. I use Happy by Clinique if it's hot 'cos it has a fresh smell. I use Naughty and Nice by Herbench if it's cold.
I like Burberry London.
Romance by Ralph Lauren.


The ultimate fragrance!!!
Mary kay perfume, I've found is not overpowering %26amp; the men love the soft smell is sexy, %26amp; it last all day. Try those different fragrances.
Dolce and Gabbana -The One


it's the best perfume. trust me :)
princess by vera wang.


burberry brit (my favorite).
Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel..... or Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker.... both have been show-stoppers for me...
I absolutely love love love gwen stefani's new perfume.


I think it is called ';all over me'; or something like that.
Pink Sugar by Aqua something.. ask any place with more than 15 bottles of fragrance.
it depends what kind of smells do you like. fruity, exotic... i like Hollister Malaya perfume. i get a lot of compliments on it.
chanel chance definately. literally orgasmic. im not joking
Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker


Prada


Glow by Jennifer Lopez


Pleasures by Este Lauder


Romance by Ralph Lauren
i want to answer just so i have a reference when i want to buy something for my girlfriend.. i'm oblivious to this kind of stuff..





on a side note i hear that britney spears perfumes smell like jaeger bombs + cheese doodles
Bond No. 9 fragrances. Specifically:


-Scent of Peace


-China Town





They are pricey but smell so yummy.
Since it was introduced..always has been and always will be..Chanel #5. No man can resist it. It's subtle and seductive. Don't go overboard...just a touch will do. We can smell you.
That would be the forever classy Chanel No.5
Falling in love by Philosophy is the best smelling perfume. It smells like vanilla with blackberyy. The smell is sweet but not like a candy bar. Like the name it smells like Falling in Love.
Black XS - Paco Rabbano or something along those lines





and the model guy is really hot too
Ralp Lauren-Rocks. (It's the orange bottle.)
why are you asking me?


how should I know?


I am a dude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment