Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?

I want a perfume that will gain me alot of attention and make me smell extra extra extra good! Which one should I get?





Please provide a reason why I should get the one you recommend.What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
This perfume made by hilary duff


hun it smells sooo good And the good thing about it is


When you walk by somone they smell you and make their head turn


It smells good girl


You should get it


http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2276/鈥?/a>What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
Dior Addict... When men smell me, they tell me I smell exactly how a woman SHOULD smell. It's awesome! Report Abuse

i recommend lacoste pink, channel chance, john paul gauiter , 212 caroiline ??? , my friends lik teh britany one but i hate it yuk!!!
thats a hard question...i like a lot of perfumes. it depends on your budget and what you personally like. go to a store call perfumania. they're in some malls, but they have the hugest collection of perfumes and you can test them out. i currently use the bijan collection and its wonderful...its light but sweet and sexy at the same time, and not too pricy
It so depends on your opinion. I like rimmel, though, it's cheap and smells so good! But if you don't like any of them, just another tip; Go shopping for perfume at Wal*Mart. It's cheap AND they have really good perfumes!
J Lo's perfume probably.
Chanel No. 5





It's a classic and if Ms. Marilyn Monroe herself approved of it, then it's gotta be good!
try calvin cline for ladies it will surely turn heads
I use Cool Water for women.





I use it because it doesn't have an over powering scent, plus it doesn't have that cheap alcohol smell to it that a lot of perfumes have.
I use that Glo from Jennifer Lopez
Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan
Pairs Hilton. or versache. but definitly Paris Hilton.
Gucci Rush....





You should try it .... and you will get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment