Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the best way to pack perfume when traveling on a plane?

Im traveling overseas and i wanted to know how i should pack my perfume, whether its better to put them in my carry-on or in the larger suitcase.Whats the best way to pack perfume when traveling on a plane?
if you decide 2 put it in the large suitcase,put each 1 in a separate plastic bag and then put each perfume in a t-shirt but make sure that u dont put them in the edges,put them between the clothes.i hope that it works 4 u.Whats the best way to pack perfume when traveling on a plane?
saran wrap
I always carry a beauty case with me, so I don't really need to pack anything. It's easier and safer that way.
I packed my in a Ziplock, it seems to do better that way, also with shampoo and lotion it won't leak on to anything in suitcase or carrying case
In the larger suitcase, inside the toe of a nice thick sock, and wrapped in the rest of the sock. Then put it in one of the elastic pockets at the side to keep the sock around it.
put it in ur hand luggage, in case u need it
larger suitecase in a ziploc bag, then secured w/a rubberband
Wrap it in a plastic baggie and in bubble wrap and tape it up securely.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment