Thursday, January 7, 2010

List five perfumes/colognes that you like to wear?

here are my answers...








1. ISSEY MIYAKE





2.ARMANI CODE





3.RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE





4. NANETTE LEPORE SHANGHAI BUTTERFLY





5.STELLA MC CARTNEY STELLA





AND ANOTHER QUESTION...


MEN WHAT PERFUMES DO YOU LIKE ON A WOMAN?


WOMEN WHAT COLOGNES DO YOU LIKE ON A MAN?


2List five perfumes/colognes that you like to wear?
sarah jessica parker covet





cool water





belagio





ralph lauren romance





and armani code just like uList five perfumes/colognes that you like to wear?



Like to wear


1. Est茅e Lauder pleasure


2. Est茅e Laude beautiful


3. Ralph Lauren Blue





On hubby


1.Ralph Lauren Polo


2. Boss #6 Hugo Boss


3. KENNETH COLE BLACK



1.Curious


2.Pink


3.The one by Paris Hilton


4.Breath Romance


5.I dont have a 5th one.





And enything that smells good is what i like on a man.


This guy i like he smells so good lol=)
1. Kenzo


2. Escada


3. Cool Water


4. Touch of pink


5. Glow (J.Lo)






I only wear the following men's cologne:





Dolce %26amp; Gabbana - Blue





%26amp;





Dolce %26amp; Gabbana - Light Blue
LuckyYou, Clinique Happy, Paris Hilton (though I hate her), the gardenia by bath and body works, and tommy girl
Nantucket Briar


Summer Hill


Beautiful


Happy


White Linen
Beautiful


estee


sensious
Clinique Happy Heart


Victoria Secret very sexxy





That's about all I wear. My bf got me Paris Hilton. I don't like it, but he loves it.
THE SWEET SMELL OF PIG SHART.

No comments:

Post a Comment