Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any ideas how I can get perfume that is only sold at a duty free shop without actually going there?

I am looking for my favorite perfume. Problem is that it is only sold at the duty free shop in Athens airport. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get a bottle? They will not mail it to me because of the tax laws. I tried the airport and local hotel. Any suggestions would be a great help. Perfume name is Georges Orloff only sold at the Athens International Airport.Any ideas how I can get perfume that is only sold at a duty free shop without actually going there?
look online to see some interesting ideas :)





http://mydailyperfume.com/Any ideas how I can get perfume that is only sold at a duty free shop without actually going there?
Are you CERTAIN it is only sold at the airport? Suggest you contact the manufacturer.
Buy off the net... xx
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment