Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a popular Abercrombie perfume that isn't 8 or classic?

I've been searching for a particular scent that I know is from Abercrombie, but I've tried 8 and Classic and they aren't the one I'm searching for. Ahh, could someone just tell me what the other popular ones are please?What is a popular Abercrombie perfume that isn't 8 or classic?
They came out with a new perfume that i think is pretty popular now. It's called 41. Here's all of the perfumes in case i'm wrong.





- 8


- Classic


- Wakely


- 41





So, it would either be ';Wakely'; or ';41';. Hope this helped!!!








P.S. if it happens to be cologne not perfume,


- Fierce


- 41 cologne


- Colden cologneWhat is a popular Abercrombie perfume that isn't 8 or classic?
Its the Abercombie and fitch fierce colonge. Its the one they spray all over the store





FIRECE
FIERCE! its a mens cologne but i know a lot of girls who wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment