Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is some good-smelling perfume for teens?

I'm 16 years old and I'm sorta running outta perfume to wear ha. I've been wearing Hollister some and that Vera Wang Princess. I have 3 Escada perfumes for the summer but I want to try something that smells better. I like Ralph Lauren and Abercrombie. Daisy smells nice but I always think of women like my mom wearing that kind of perfume. Any suggestions?What is some good-smelling perfume for teens?
celein dion, red door, elizabeth taylor, shania twain, excellent





ANSWE MINE:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…What is some good-smelling perfume for teens?
i love all those you named, we have the same taste


:)


i also love ck one, smells really fresh and summery


also rockstar princess by vera wang


and the juicy and couture ones are nice


i just got the nina ricci one, so good


oh and hot couture


hope i helped
the paris hilton perfume actually smells really good.


so does goddess by baby phat.


magnifique by lancome.


love %26amp; luck by ed hardy.


and curve by liz claiborne.
Juicy Couture is mt favoritee! i love itttttttt!


also i love Daisy by marc jacobs,


%26amp; Miss Dior Cherie is amazing also
Harajuku Lovers fragrance





Theres like 6 of them.





You can try them at sephora


Nordstorm


Macys





etc
Juicy Couture! Smells amazzzzzing... :)
VICTORIAS SECRET!!! They have some cheap kind that only lasts like 30 min. But then they have expensive kinds that last long.
escada: sunset heat. you can get it at TJ max
JUICY COUTURE.
AMERICAN EAGLE!!!! I LOVE IT! SMELLS VERRRRRRRRRRY GOOD! plus my mom wears it, and she is a good smeller :D
Get VERSACE!!!!!!


TRUST MEEEE!!! ITS AN AMZAING SMELL! u'll luv it ;)
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment