Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?

I want a perfume that will gain me alot of attention and make me smell extra extra extra good! Which one should I get?





Please provide a reason why I should get the one you recommend.What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
Bvlgari!!!! top of list, smells expensive, and it is expensive try it .you will love it!What is the absolutely best female perfume out there now?
I love Prada ....or Hugo Deep Red its not too expensive and smells devine. Its not floral or girlie its a fav for a night out
i really like the new christina agulara 1 i dnt normaly like celebrity perfumes but its really nice


i also like armani diamonds and armani code


it all depends on wot type ov scents you go for a nice sweet smelling 1 is miracle by lancome
try de poo
Perfume is a personal choice while some like the current perfumes, others like the older perfumes. I personally like Joy. It is a French perfume that is very expensive somewhere around $200 an ounce or more. I have like it for well over 40 years. It has a very delicate fragrance of flowers, but is not that icky sweet smell. You will find it at the better department stores like Nordstroms, Dillards, etc. But you should find one you like and let it become your trademark. Unfortunately in today's market people make changes to keep up with fashion. I love my old standby Joy, and use now for only very special occasions. This last bottle has lasted almost 15 years.
that is on ur opinion
Chanel No.5


Gucci. Envy


Hollister SoCal


Abercrombie 8 perfume


Victoria's Secret So In Love


Victoria's Secret Desire





Are some of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment