Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the worst smelling perfume/cologne that you have been given?

My friend and I were discussing this today, and I would love to hear some other opinions.What is the worst smelling perfume/cologne that you have been given?
lol it was from my grandma


i swear it smelled like skunk and flower and fish all in one


it's some weird brand eau de somethinWhat is the worst smelling perfume/cologne that you have been given?
It's a perfume called Red Door, I think it's by Elizabeth Arden. It is foul.


Also, a women who sat behind me on the bus was wearing a really strong one that stank. I don't know what it was but it made me want to vomit.
Elizabeth Arden





it smelled like sweat and was waaay to strong.
Well... It was for my birthday.


My friends mom bought me some body lotion thing....


It was for people who are fifty......

No comments:

Post a Comment