Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to describe the aroma of perfume that I love in sentence?

I'm searching a perfume (eau de toilette). I've visited some perfume shop, and the vendor girl (shopkeeper) had shown me a lot of perfume, but none of them matched me. Finally I came home without buying anything after spending an hour in the store, asking that vendor girl to show me 75% of her perfume stock. She's absolutely angry when I left the store.





The only perfume that smells good are BLV Bvlgari pour homme, which is used by me right now.


Any suggestion? How to describe the scent that I love in sentence?





I've given u clue. I love BLVHow to describe the aroma of perfume that I love in sentence?
As perfumes and colognes smell different on everyone, your the only person that can choose it. It's all dependant on your body chemestry how the scent reacts.





However, as I have never heard of that brand I looked it up on the internet, it's a very interesting combination of smells.





Fragrance Family: Aromatic, Fresh - Citrus


Top Note: Ginger, Galanga, Cardamom


Heart Note: Tobacco Blossom, Juniper, Gingko


Base Note: Teak, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk





';The fragrance for the unpredictable man.'; A unique blend of cold and warm notes based on the spicy freshness of Ginger combined with the mellow scent of tobacco flower. Cardamon and Ginko leaves add a note of freshness while gradually blending with warm notes of Cedar, Teak, Sandalwood and Musk, which adds depth and sensuality.





That is a very unique combination, good luck and thanks for the tip, i'm going to look for that for my husband.How to describe the aroma of perfume that I love in sentence?
Thank you Report Abuse

';Masculine %26amp; Seductive';

No comments:

Post a Comment