Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lolita Lempicka perfumes??? Has anyone ever smelled any of them?

So I was looking online and I saw a perfume that seemed like it would appeal to me b/c I hate flowery scents. The only perfumes I have ever worn are Hypnotic Poison (Dior) and Secret 55, which was discontinued by Victoria Secret. If you are familiar with these perfumes please tell me your opinion!!!! Thanks!!Lolita Lempicka perfumes??? Has anyone ever smelled any of them?
if you like hipnotic poison.. you must try kenzo amour..


its a little bit lighter than hipnotic poison.. in the same kind of fragance..


about lolita lempicka: i have it, and luv it!!! xD


its a vanilla fragance.. very sweet, and romantic..


but not too strong..Lolita Lempicka perfumes??? Has anyone ever smelled any of them?
I've tested the purple Lolita Lemicka, to my nose it's a gourmet that's heavy on vanilla. I think you might like it, if you're a fan of vanillas/musks.





My suggestions:


Thierry Mugler's Angel


Dior's Addict


Valentino's V

No comments:

Post a Comment