Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to know the best ever most seductive perfumes that can make a man go crazy any suggestions please i?

Narciso Rodriguez - the black oneI want to know the best ever most seductive perfumes that can make a man go crazy any suggestions please i?
angel..therry mugler....you don't actually need perfume....just show up....if you bring a sandwich and a beer, better!I want to know the best ever most seductive perfumes that can make a man go crazy any suggestions please i?
Vera wang princess my boyfriend goes crazy over it
Vera Wang Princess


My husband goes nuts!


Also when I go out with friends and they hug me I can't seem to get them off of me. .. Always complementing on how good it smells.
angel
My fav is Merveilles by Johan B When i wear it ppl are always complimenting
def vera wang princess. but i don't think just changing perfume will make that much difference - gotta get the whole package right!
man go crazy by showing

No comments:

Post a Comment